Who We Are
Arizona Mining Inc. (an augustagroup company) is a Canadian mineral exploration and development company focused on the exploration and development of its 100%-owned Hermosa Project located in Santa Cruz County, Arizona. The Taylor Deposit, a zinc-lead-silver carbonate replacement deposit, has a resource of 8.6 million tons in the Measured Mineral Resource category grading 4.2% zinc, 4.0% lead and 1.6 opt silver, or 9.7% ZnEq, plus 63.8 million tons in the Indicated Mineral Resource category grading 4.5% zinc, 4.4% lead and 1.9 opt silver, or 10.6% ZnEq, and 38.6 million tons of Inferred Mineral Resources grading 4.4% zinc, 4.2% lead and 3.1 opt silver or 11.6% ZnEq, all reported in accordance with NI 43-101 guidelines utilizing a 4% ZnEq cutoff grade. The Taylor Deposit remains open to the north, west and south over land controlled by the Company and will be aggressively drilled to test the limits of the resource. The Company's other project on the Hermosa property is the Central Deposit, a silver-manganese manto oxide project.
2017-2018 Strategic Priorities
- Test the potential of the Hermosa-Taylor deposit
- Complete a resource update and Preliminary Economic Assessment by the end of Q1 2017
- Complete financing for feasibility, state permitting and exploration
- Initiate state permitting for operations in the first half of 2017
- Deliver a Feasibility Study in H1 2018
Preliminary Economic Assessment Highlights1
- Robust economics: 42% after-tax IRR, $1.3B after-tax NPV, 1.7 year payback2
- 10,000 ton per day underground operation
- Total operating costs of $48/ton, C1 co-product cash costs of $0.51/lb for zinc
and $0.38/lb for lead, all-in sustaining zinc equivalent costs of $0.61/lb2
- Initial capex of $457M fundable through various financing options
- State permits would enable ∼8 years of operation on private land
- Feasibility study by year end 2017; first production targeted in 2020
1. All figures in US$.
2. Based on long term price assumptions of $1.10/lb zinc, $1.00/lb lead and $20/oz silver.